North Shore Hebrew Academy High School is seeking a part-time Art Assistant! See the details below for requirements and contact information.
Anticipated Vacancy: Part-Time, (High School) Art Assistant Position. 2018-2019 School Year. Art Portfolio Required.
Successful candidate MUST:
• Be flexible with schedule
• Available to teach both After School Art Clubs and assist/communicate with Art Department Chairperson during school day
• Demonstrate ability to work efficiently and be organized
• Have strong experience in Ceramics
• Additional experience in Drawing & Painting, Sewing, Fashion Design, Architecture, Printmaking and Technical Proficiency in Various Traditional Media – (Acrylic, Oil and Water Color Paint, Chalk and Oil Pastel, Colored Pencil and Charcoal etc.).
• Be proficient in Digital Media (Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).
• Photograph / Document Student Artwork while maintaining and organizing all digital files
• Monitor Inventory of Art Room supplies
Please submit copy of Resume, Cover Letter, and list of professional references directly to Lindsay Rabson, Art Department Chairperson: (Email) email@example.com