The Brooklyn Museum is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 cycle of the Museum Education Fellowship Program. During this ten-month program, Fellows gain in-depth fieldwork experience by designing, facilitating, and teaching programs that address the needs of adult, access, school, teen and family audiences. Fellows leave the program with extensive experience teaching and programming for a variety of audiences, and with a completed professional teaching portfolio.
In order to attract candidates with the specialized skills needed to support our programs, we’ve divided the Fellowship into 5 distinct tracks:
- School and Family Programs: https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/about/careers/school_family_education_fellow
- School and Public Programs (2 hires for this track): https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/about/careers/public_programs_education_fellow
- Access, Adult and Family: https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/about/careers/access_adult_family_programs_education_fellow
- Teen Night and GSP: https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/about/careers/teen_night_gallery_studio_programs_education_fellow
- InterseXtions and GSP: https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/about/careers/intersextions_gallery_studio_programs_education_fellow
Applications are due April 5, 2020. We seek critically engaged young professionals who are passionate about supporting the Museum’s mission and who will help us hone our practice as educators and programmers.