BFA Reviews will be held on Wednesday, March 20th by appointment in Klapper hall room 672. All BA students who wish to switch to a BFA major must attend a portfolio review for admission. Students can sign up for a portfolio review by visiting the sign-up sheet posted at the Art Department. (If it is impossible to meet at this time, e-mail professor Debra Priestly.)
- Sign up for an appointment by 4:30pm on the previous day. The list is on the door of the Art Department office, Klapper room 172
- Sign up for the earliest possible appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to set up your presentation.
- Bring up to 3 works from each of your studio classes along with samples of outside work. You may include a sketchbook.
- Bring whatever materials you need to hang your work (tape, pushpins, etc.)