The Queens College Asian/American Center is now accepting applications for Student Scholarship Awards and Student Leadership Awards. To apply:
- Download the Application Form on the Asian American Center webpage: https://www.qc.cuny.edu/academics/centers/asian/pages/scholarships.aspx
- Follow the guidelines and complete the Application Form
- Email your application with the required Recommendation Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to:
- A/AC Scholarship Committee
- Asian/American Center, Queens College
- Kissena Hall, Room 315
- 65-30 Kissena Blvd, Flushing, NY 11367
- The deadline to apply is March 1, 2020
For more information, email or call the Asian/American Center at (718)997-3050.
Looking for additional funding for your college education? All current and future QC students are invited to apply for the Queens College Foundation Scholarships! If you have questions about scholarships, you can also visit the Office of Honors and Scholarships for additional information and assistance.
Graduate students may also apply for the QCF Master’s Scholarship, details for which are listed below!
Available to: Full- and part-time matriculated students demonstrating exceptional scholastic ability who begin their Master’s program in the Fall 2020 semester. Full-time students awarded the scholarship must take a minimum of 9 credits per fall and spring semester of their first year. Part-time students must take a minimum of 6 credits per fall and spring semester to be considered eligible. International students must take a minimum of 9 credits per fall and spring semester for eligibility.
Award Amount: Full-time scholarships are $9,000; part-time scholarships are $6,000.
Deadline to apply: March 15, 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by the Dean of Graduate Studies by May 1.
Application Process: Please fill in the application available here.
NOTE: You must also have submitted a complete application for admission to the Queens College Graduate Admissions Office by March 15 in order to be considered for these scholarships.